Guyabano - The Natural Cancer Killer
10,000 times more potent in slowing the growth of cancer cells than adriamycin, a commonly used drug in chemotherapy
GUYABANO fruit is known in various names: Guyabano in Filipino, Soursop in English, Graviola in Brazil, and Guanabana in Spanish. It belongs to the family of Annonaceae. The flesh of the fruit consist of a white edible pulp that is high in carbohydrates and considerable amounts of Vitamin C, Vitamin B1, Vitamin B2, Potassium and dietary fiber. Guyabano is low in cholesterol, saturated fat and sodium. Not only is guyabano a good health food, it also taste delicious. Its flavour has been described as a combination of strawberry and pineapple, with sour citrus flavour notes contrasting with an underlying creamy flavour reminiscent of coconut or banana.
GOODNESS OF GUYABANO
- Rich in vitamin C and B1, potassium and detoxifiers
- Known as the Cancer Killer, 10,000 times potent than the chemotherapeutic drug Adriamycin
- Kills malignant cells in 12 Cancer types (including colon, breast, prostate, lung and pancreas)
- Lowers blood pressure
- Bolsters the immune system
- Improves health and energy
The graviola tree grows in warm tropical areas such as the Philippines and South America. Known as a sedative, a nerve tonic, and used to maintain proper intestinal health, guyabano is just one medicinal tool stemming from the graviola tree. Throughout history, each part of the graviola tree, such as the bark, leaves, roots, fruit, and seeds have been used for medicinal purposes. The seeds have been used to treat nausea and vomiting, while herbal medicine practitioners recommend using the fruit and leaves to relieve stomach distress, pain, cough, asthma, and fever.
Guyabano is rich in:
Iron, Fiber, Niacin, Folate
Thiamine, Copper, Vitamin C
Extracts from Guyabano were shown to: Effectively target and kill malignant cells in 12 types of cancer, including colon, breast, prostate, lung and pancreatic cancer.
- Coca Cola vows to reduce amount of chemicals that may cause cancer
- DON'T WAIT UNTIL YOU GET LUNG CANCER BEFORE YOU STOP SMOKING
- The Basics of Constipation
- Viral infections, its symptoms and what to do when infected by a virus
- Muscle cramps, its causes and steps you can take to relieve or prevent it
- Guyabano (Soursop) selectively hunts down and kills only cancer cells
- Three Minutes to Stress Relief exercise that effectively controls stress
- Guyabano for arthritis, back and joint problems and rheumatism
- Jinga Juice is the combined Wonders of Wheatgrass and Goodness of Guyabano
- Did you know that Folate is present in Guyabano?